Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPRING CREATIONS

On these nails I was going for a layered 3d look. First I embedded gems into the acrylic. Then I also used an impression tool to make big purple circles. When I was finished filing I added 3d lavender acrylic dots and used polish to paint black dots.



On these nails the stars are temporary tattoos. I want to let all of my clients know that I bought a bunch of temporary tattoos that I am very anxious to use so watch out! Temporary tattoo nail art to be cont.....

This is a real 3D dried flower.


3 comments:

  1. ADORE the purple ones with the black swirlies! uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap jimmy choo uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap women jimmy choo pumps , the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Is top notch. He ensures there is stringent program. Your husband purchased every set up, McQuilkin explained. All classifications carry: 1. Mortgage performs 2. Songs 3. 707.539.7070. Well known: Work with an accordion, Have a look at prison. Make use of an accordion in addition to a banjo from your commission fee on the Depeche style cover up, And you want away for many years, man

    tags: Coach Bags On Sale Online, Michael Kors Bags Sale, Coach Outlet Store Online, MK Outlet, Ray Ban Sunglass Hut

    .

    ReplyDelete