Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ACRYLIC NAILS

This is purple acrylic with painted black zebra stripes. Fun nails to match a fun personality! I use gel top coat on all of my nails so that if I do add an accent with polish it won't chip. Thanks Toni for being so adventurous.


I did these nails for my friends wedding. Her colors were light blue and white. I thought they turned out very elegant and they looked perfect with the wedding colors. The Vegas wedding was amazing! Congratulations Mindi & Carlos. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

This is ribbon with hot pink acrylic! I love the color of this pink acrylic. I always get questions from other people that do nails wondering where I found this color. It is from the IBD city lights neon collection. I mixed it with my own glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment