Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ITSY BITSY PURPLE & YELLOW POLKA DOT NAILS!

I am just loving these nails! I added little purple and yellow polka dot glitters into the white acrylic and capped them with clear. On the ring fingers I layered 2 real dried flowers together in yellow and purple. I finished it off with a gel top coat. Can't you just tell this client is fun by looking at her nails! Fun! Fun! Fun!


BLUE MYLAR
I have already shown nails similar to these on my blog. These are a little different though. I used a light blue acrylic on the nails which made the blue mylar seem even brighter. They remind me a little of a mermaid. Don't forget to click on the older posts link at the bottom of this page to view the nails that are similar to these.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You have shared a nice information on nail art.

    People love having Vancouver 3D nails because they never fail to amaze people. People love showing them off around town and all the attention makes feel attractive. So whenever you have the chance, go to your favorite nail salon and get some of that great art.

    ReplyDelete