Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Nails!

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE OLDER POSTS LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO VIEW SEVERAL PAGES OF MY NAIL ART*********
This is aqua blue acrylic with white & silver mylar stars. I finished with a gel top coat. Now you're extra famous Ally!

Fourth of July rebel! This is a fun spin on fourth of July nails. The blue tiger stripes were painted on with polish.

These are little pink mylar flowers added into the acrylic. If you're a regular reader of my blog I'm sure you're not surprised that I added pink dots!

This is a fun design I did with mylar dots. I put a thin layer of acrylic on and then added the dots on top while it was still a little wet. Then I added clear acrylic on top of that. I finished with a gel topcoat for extra shine!

This is pink and white acrylic with little painted white dots as an accent. I did the ring fingers with an opposite color scheme of the other nails.

1 comment: