Monday, June 14, 2010

PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPY TOES

This is a 7 year old client of mine. We did glitter toes and nails with lots of different colors. I added a peace sign with a nail art pen. They turned out so cute! Have a fabulous vacation Maddy!


These were a lot of fun to do. I used blue and green acrylic as the base. I also added little white dots of acrylic to look like bubbles. Next I added fimo clay fish from kennickkreations.com. To finish I painted some "seaweed" and used a gel top coat for some serious shine!

A little bit about how I did these nails. I used reverse application. Then I put pure black right up to the smile line, then I added the pink over the top of that. I need to keep practicing the reverse. Hopefully I'll keep improving. :)

This is a design I was dying to do. I found a really cool client to try it out on. I think it turned out super cute!

So it is time to do Fourth of July nails again! Whoot Whoot! I created a little flag on the ring nails.

On these nails I used a glitter called "All American" from sparklesnailproducts.com. I faded it into a silver acrylic. Very Patriotic.

This is a metallic white from young nails. I faded little silver bling into it.

The next 4 pictures are all opi gel polish. You can do so many cute things with gel polish. The pink french manicure seems to be popular this week!



I have to mention something funny about this picture. This is my almost 8 month pregnant sister-in-law. I made her bend over and put her hands by her toes. She said she would do her best but she might have to pee after she bent over. I think she did a fabulous job! Thanks for letting me torture you Haley :)

1 comment:

  1. Tips om hier een goedkoop nike air max schoenen exemplaar te kopen. Replica horloge Nederland Mensen zoeken veel op internet naar schoenen, dus het is gemakkelijk om een goede deal te kopen. nike air max replica Er zijn veel replica's van bekende designermerken te goedkoop air huarache koop en we kunnen er zeker van zijn dat ze van hoge kwaliteit en goed zijn.

    ReplyDelete