Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gel Polish Cheetah and much more!

This is opi gel polish in Pink Flamenco. I hand painted a little cheetah print to go with a super cute outfit my client brought for inspiration! Love the gel polish just can't get enough of it.

This client was in the mood for blue and green so that is exactly what she got! I hand painted some little swirls and circles.

These are some stars that I purchased from the IBS Las Vegas show. I just mixed them with some acrylic and went for it!

These are fimo clay flowers from oaktreedollshouseminiatures.com The glitter that I faded into the black is from sparklesnailproducts.com. Can you tell that I love internet shopping for nail stuff???

This is a glitter from sparklesnailproducts.com. I love their stuff! I just bought some of their new glitters.

These have fimo clay dragonflies and flowers from kennickkreations.com.

Baseball Mom! The baseballs are fimo clay from kennickkreations.com. Go Granger Lancers! Go #24! Woot Woot!

1 comment:

  1. goedkoop nike air max schoenen , een combinatie van elegante stijl en geavanceerde technologie, een verscheidenheid aan stijlen van goedkoop roshe, de aanwijzer loopt tussen uw exclusieve smaakstijl.

    ReplyDelete