Thursday, May 27, 2010

IMPRESSION NAIL ART AND MORE

I'm going through a phase again this time it is with young nails impression tools. If you think these nails are wild and crazy you should meet this client of mine! LOL

This is one of the newest glitters from sparklesnailproducts.com. I added the white star using an impression nail stick from youngnails.com. Everything I have purchased from young nails has been amazing and has really made my job so much easier! Thank you Young Nails!

All of the dots (except for the black polish dots) in this design are done with acrylic. I used golden halo from sparklesnailproducts.com as the base color.

Super fun confetti nails. I mixed this confetti with clear acrylic. I just love when it's so easy to do something that turns out so cute.

This is opi gel nail polish in louvre me louvre me not. The white star is a sticker that changes colors in the sun!

I used 3 different colors of purple on these nails and added some moody confetti from young nails. I added some silver and black polish to really give them that extra edge! I loooove these!

A classic black and silver design.

I'm loving this bright yellow. It's from the neon glitter collection at artglitter.com.

The color of these nails is blue and yellow but my camera just doesn't like to photograph the lighter colors as well. I'm sure it's probably the photographers fault.

The rule when I do nails is if you don't decide on a design or color then chances are you'll probably get purple! I embedded all sorts of different things in these nails and also used an impression tool from young nails to make a star on a few of the nails.

3 comments:

  1. wao i really like your work. Looks good keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there a way to use the impression tools with get

    ReplyDelete
  3. fake raybans sunglasses, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of fake raybans square sunglasses, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete