Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW DESIGN WITH GEL PAINT

This client of mine is amazing. She is so creative and thinks of designs that I would never come up with! I absolutely love it. I feel like the best nail designs are always a collaboration. There is a lot going on here, the nails are acrylic with little glitter moons in them. The design on top is done with gel paint.

This is another gel paint design. I learned this technique at the ibs las vegas show. I love it because it is very easy to do but it looks so cool!

These are actually my nails. I had my amazing nail tech do them and then I added the gel paint design on the ring fingers. Hey I have to have a little fun too!

These nails have some little "keys" on them. I didn't have a plan just kind of went for it.

These are acrylic nails. I layered two colors gunmetal and purple pizazz from sparklesnailproducts.com. I added a real dried flower on the ring finger.

7 comments:

  1. These are great. You should compete in our online contest: http://www.nsinails.com/nailartcomp.html We are extending the deadline until the end of May.

    Jessie Burkhardt
    Director of Marketing & Communications for NSI
    www.nsinails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is really quite beautiful work. you mentioned that the top design is gel? is it uv cured gel? because i haven't seen nail art designs like that done with uv gel, great job!

    My blog, with less cool pics ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned this technique from young nails. They have quite a few tutorials on youtube that you can watch. You can also check their website youngnails.com and click on get educated. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please!Where did you get the keys? I have been trying To find those for months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does somebody know were I can find a tutorial about those like little half moons in the 3 first images I think I have an Idea but I would like to see it, Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most beautiful nails that I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!! Where are you and do you still do nails? Please - do mine! I'd be honored. I'm so serious! Email me!! Please!!

    ReplyDelete